Sign up and be the first to know about new arrivals, discounts and so much more!
Flower Patch Candle Lavender & Petitgrain
Bring the calm aromatherapy scents of Lavender and Petit Grain into your home. Hand-poured here in Western Massachusetts by women refugees at Prosperity Candle. When your candle burns low, simply clean and use as a new mug for your favorite warm beverage.
- Lavender & Petitgrain The scent in this candle is made of both pure essential oils. Pure essential oils contain only botanical extracts. Our fragrance oils are skin-care grade and are used in cosmetics, soaps and other personal care products. All are skin-safe and phthalate free.
- Candle is hand-poured with an all-natural soy and coconut wax blend, never any dyes or enhancers in the wax. All waxes are made in the U.S. The wick in this candle is 100% cotton.
- 11.2 oz candle Burns up to 75+ hours
- Mug is 14oz capacity, made in China of stoneware, manufactured and imported by Home Essentials
- After burning, clean the mug and use! Dishwasher & microwave safe
About Prosperity Candle:
Handmade - Each candle is individually poured by a woman artisan who is a former refugee building a new life for herself and her family in the United States.
Sustainable - Prosperity Candle is a certified B-Corp, recognized 2 years in a row for its commitment to social and environmental sustainability by B-Lab's Best for the World.
Ethically Made - Prosperity Candle is a passionate advocate for ethically made goods and they support the fair trade principles of gender equity, respect for the environment, and living wages in their studio.
Designed for Good - As a social enterprise that prioritizes positive impact over all else, everything Prosperity Candles does helps create opportunities for women artisans to thrive. Prosperity Candle believes that equal opportunity for women and girls everywhere creates a brighter future for all.